[Alias] AA/DADMAC/AM copolymer, AA/DMDAAC/AM copolymer
[CAS name] Dimethyldiallylammonium chloride, acrylic acid and acrylamide copolymer
[CAS No.] 25136-75-8
[Molecular formula] (C3H3O2)n(C8H16NCl)n′(C3H5NO)n′′
[Molecular weight] 1.2-1.6×106
|Appearance||Clear viscose liquid|
Hair Care Products: Relaxers, Bleaches, Dyes, Shampoos, Conditioners, Styling Products, and Permanent Waves.
1. Contributes luster and a soft, silky feel; Provide rich, creamy foam to shampoos
2. Provides excellent slip, lubricity and snag-free wet compatibility without excessive buildup
3. Imparts excellent dry compatibility
4. Panel studies documment excellent hair softness and wet hair feel during washing, rinsing and after rinsing
5. Helps hold curls without flaking
6. 1.0% as product in shampoo and conditioner; 3.0% as product in other formulations
Skin Care Products : Moisturizing Creams, Lotions, Bath Gels, Liquid Soaps, Soap Bars, Shaving Products, and Deodorants.
1. Imparts a smooth, velvety feel; reduces tightness after drying skin
2. Provides excellent moisturization
3. Contributes lubricity which can help make skin care products easier to apply
4. Liquid cleansing products acquire richer foam with improved stability
5. Suggested starting concentration: 1.5% as product
[Package & Storage]
- 125kg PE Drum.
- Pack and preserve the product in a sealed, cool and dry condition, and avoid contacting strong oxidants.
- The term of validity: Two years.
- Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
(1)Your wise advice about our products will be necessary to improve our qualities and services.
(2)There is no fixed pattern for application technology, therefore, the customer should base on your own technology and the equipment conditions to execute the program and utilize the product.